The itinerary is the part to dream over,
Here is the place to be clear of the Terms and Conditions so our trip runs like a dream.
Making a booking and placing a deposit implies you have read and agree to all points in this disclaimer.
Please read carefully.
We are very careful about our pricing, once a price is announced we try to stay locked into it.
There is some concern the US$ may vary widely in coming years- if exchange rates vary widely we may need to
pass that cost along to you.
We will inform you on the last day for deposits for your tour if there is a big fluctuation- more than 8%.
Terms and Conditions
The tour is being organized by the independent tour operators Creative Arts Safaris.
Responsibility can not be accepted for such things as flight delays or lost luggage, once air tickets are booked the
airlines conditions apply.
The Creative Arts Safaris team assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage to property or baggage or for any
injury, illness or death or for any damages or claims however caused arising directly or indirectly from accidents,
loss or damage to person or property, delays, transport failure, strikes, wars, terrorism, and uprisings or acts of God
etc over which Creative Arts Safaris has no control.
The tour starts at the nominated airport where you will be met and transferred to the starting hotel and finishes at
the nominated airport on the departures day of the tour.
The tour cost covers
All places are clean, friendly and western bathrooms! It is ambiance and friendliness we are looking for.
- pick up from the nominated airport on Day 1 of the trip- Europe and the UK are the exception- we
will furnish details of the hotel we are using and that will be our meeting point.
- [f you plan to arrive a bit earlier ask us for info on the hotel we will be starting from.-We are happy to organize
airport pick ups and rooms for extra nights if you need them, there will be an additional cost.
- airport drop off on the Departures day of tour.
- all transportation, drivers fees, fuel and road taxes
- all accommodation from the night of day 1 to that of the final night of the tour. We use good quality,
mid range establishments where possible, occasionally we have a home stay/ guesthouse- the itinerary will
This is the hotel range where we may meet locals as well- top end is far removed from this and just full of
- sightseeing entrance fees and a still camera
- tuition [tutors and workshops]
- meals listed on the itinerary. We believe food is an integral part of the culture and have carefully chosen
a wide range of good dining experiences as part of our tour. Drinks are NOT included.
- tips for meals, bags etc are included see the notes at the bottom of your tour itinerary for extra details
- a few meals
- bottled water -it is best that only bottled water [even teeth cleaning] pass your lips
- all drinks
- travel insurance
This trip is not a traditional package tour, we are a small [14 maximum] and it is hoped we can travel as a group of
friends; Creative Arts Safaris having done the research and organization for locations to visit, places to stay etc, we
all share our observations and knowledge along the way.
All the info you pick up in preparation is easy to share with the group via the Internet in the lead-up to our trip and
helps you 'meet' the others too.
The intention is to have a 'hands-on' experience of local life and culture as much as possible as visitors rather than
be in a 'tourist coach bubble' situation looking at the scenery flash by. There is a clear time table for each day but
the flexibility to explore options in each of our locations.
If we see something we like and time allows we can stop and check it out.
Planned sightseeing entrance fees and use of a still camera [those listed in the itinerary] are factored into the tour
costs but we can decide to squeeze in other places at the participants cost.
All tuition fees are included.
[ ask about the single room supplement- if that is what you desire].
- is calculated on a twin share basis
It is the personality of the hotels and staff we are looking for, and a sense of being ‘there’ when choosing hotels [with
some hotels you need to look at the location on the newspaper to be able to know which place you are in!].
Accommodation ranges from simple home-stay[clean, friendly and western style bathrooms] to a palace. We favour
heritage-style hotels and family run where we can.
Deposits and Payments
Deposit is Au $1000. DUE TODAY.
- Places on the tour will be confirmed by payment of a deposit. The deposit will be used to start the booking
process of internal flights (as needed), hotels and transport. Once these payments have been made your
deposit is non-refundable.
- The balance of the payment must be made no later than 6 weeks prior to departure.
- Late payments can not be accepted as there are deadlines for internal flights, rooms and etc.
- If numbers are insufficient, and this necessitates the cancellation of the tour, your entire deposit will be repaid
Refunds and Cancellations.
- If you need to cancel your booking after you have made a deposit prior to the date of final payment [2 months
before commencement of tour] an administration fee of Au$200 will be withheld.
- If you need to cancel after the full payment date 50%or $500 [whichever is greater] will be non-refundable.
- Costing for the trip is based upon the number present so if for any reason you need to cancel your booking
please pass this information along immediately.
- If it is possible to fill the spot (often not easy)a refund of the balance can be made- please check out travel
insurance to cover these circumstances.
- Please consider your schedule carefully before booking -as we are a small group numbers are important.
- Refunds can not be made for parts of the itinerary participants choose not to participate in, or for changes to
the published itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control. The trip has been carefully planned but on
occasions delays may occur and alternative arrangements need to be made in individual circumstances
- It is very important to arrange Comprehensive Travel Insurance to cover the whole time of your trip.
- Please make sure you cover personal accident, medical expenses, repatriation if injured or taken ill and
losses if you need to cancel your place.
Passports and Visas
- Passports need to be up-to date and valid for the 6 months after the trip.
- Participants are responsible for this.
- A visa is required for many locations, the appropriate forms can be downloaded from the Internet, or can be
arranged when organizing your ticket through your travel agent.
- Participants are responsible for obtaining medical advice to suit their needs before travel. It is suggested you
consult your GP before departure and have with you enough items to cover all your medical needs during
your stay OS.
- You are fully responsible for obtaining adequate medical advice and implementing it before the trip.
- You need to be fit enough for sightseeing, we are onto and off the mini-bus through out the day, some of the
monuments we visit are large so you need to be able to manage a few kilomteres at a gentle stroll and the
odd flight of stairs.
- There are no marathons but so much to see it would help if you are in practice!
With all the details clear and covered we will be free to have an enjoyable trip together.